Course Loyalty Discount
How does it work and how do I get it?
After you have booked your first full price class with us, you will then be entitled to any other classes you want to take at 20% off, providing you book them anytime up to the end of the day when you come for your first class – so be sure to check your diary before you come!
You can view all available course dates on our website (but note they are subject to change) or your tutor can advise you on the day of your class and book you on before you go.
Don’t want to wait until the day of your class to book? Booking multiple classes in one go also means you are also eligible for the loyalty discount. PLEASE NOTE! The website won’t apply this discount automatically so just drop us an email or give us a call and tell us what you want to book.
What if I miss out?
If you can’t book your next class by the day of your first one, you will still be eligible for 10% off when you book a future date within 3 months of that class. The discount scheme is designed to keep you coming back regularly! So after this 3 months the loyalty discount will reset and your next class will be full price, after which you can then be eligible again for future classes.
Terms and conditions:
- The 20% off course loyalty discount is only available on full priced group courses which must be booked before or on the day of your initial course and the offer will not be extended after this date. You may not use the loyalty discount with any other discount.
- Discounts on multiple courses are applied chronologically and the discounted course being booked must occur after the initial course in order to obtain the discount. It is not permitted to purchase a course of a greater value that occurs sooner than your initial course in order to obtain the 20% discount.
- The discount may be obtained on courses occurring sooner only if the value is the same or less than the initial course. Attendees moving courses to one that occurs after the initial discount will be required to pay the difference.
- The 20% discount offer applies only to individuals that have attended a course already and wish to book another class or classes for themselves in future. The discount does not apply to multiple people attending the same class.
- If you want to attend a class with a friend or family member, you must both pay full price for the first class and then would both be entitled to the discount scheme going forward.
- The 20% loyalty discount is not valid on gift vouchers, private tuition, parties, mummy and me classes, or any course costing less than £95.
- If we have to move a class and you choose to attend on a different date, your loyalty discount will still apply to the new date or any refund given will be for the discounted price that you paid. If you receive a refund for a discounted class then book again future, the class will be full price.
Stay in the Know
Stay up to date with the latest news and treats from The Gourmet Cake Company